Falk Cooper Cookware Album
Falk Cooper Cookware Album
The world's finest copper cookware
- "Went online ordered my goods they..."
- Went online ordered my goods they arrived when I was told they were going to Company has been in touch several times Which I think is very good
– Mr Higgins
- "Excellent service"
- I bought a Falk copper pan as a gift. The pan has not yet been used, so I can't review how well it cooks, but it looks great. Solid, heavy, well-made and very well-designed. The service from Culinair was second to none. Fast delivery, well-packaged, good communications.
- "Great service, very helpful! Will definitely use again!"
- What a fab service, very helpful, easy to use website. Quick delivery and updates every step of the way. Can't fault them!
– Miss Walsh
- "User friendly order process and good follow-up"
- It is fast delivery and easy order process. The only area for improvement is to have the international delivery to Asia countries. That will be great.
– Ms Chang
- "Very serious company that makes very nice products."
- I had some problems with the delivery because of a mistake made by the spanish courrier. After I called the manager in UK he solved it immediately by resending a new parcel with the same goods, rather than waiting till the first parcels arrived back to the warehouse in UK. Thanks to this swift...
– Mr Polhuijs
- "Outstanding products, outstanding service"
- We have now quite a collection of Falk products, because they are such great vessels to cook in.
And the service from Neil and Carol is always exemplary.
Many thanks to you both!
– Mr Cannon
- "Great quality"
- Great quality, tremendous individual customer service.
– Mr Stonham
- "Fast delivery and great product!"
- Ordered a cauldron while on holiday to catch the limited offer and was so happy that they delivered quickly and got it delivered home just when we arrived. Used the pot the very next day and could clearly see the difference in cooking time and heat needed. Plus no burn bits. It is expensive but...
- "Rolls Royce of Pans"
- Lovely to work with, great results, easy to clean.
– Paul T
- "If Carlsberg made copper cookware....."
- Wait to you hear this for a review you couldnt make it up! Like most folk, I looked at various copper cookware brands and trawled through reviews before spending my hard earned cash. Falk seemed to be getting good customer feedback as to high quality products and I liked the fact that there was a...
- "Fantastic, Reliable, Friendly Service as well as dependable delivery. It is 5 star service..."
- Tell you what Niel Cork from Falk Copper is incredibly helpfull. There is no question to silly to ask. He helped me to decide what my next copper pot was going to be.
Falk copper is by far better value for your money than the other big names. I do own some Mauviel and Bourgeat Copper pots/pans...
– Mr Baillie
- "Excellent goods - excellent customer service."
- Falk Culinair customer service is first class - from enquiry before purchase, to purchase, then receipt of goods. Service was immediate from confirmation from the directors via e-mail and in writing, to e-mail from the delivery company.
Although living in the north of Scotland, goods were delivered...
– Mrs Boyle
- "Fantastic frying pan, fantastic service"
- I bought the wrong pan as a Christmas present and I was pleasantly surprised that they were happy to exchange the pan for the correct pan and also by the excellent customer service. The frying pan itself is amazing to cook with.
- "Single minded success"
- Just bought the Single Minded Set to take back overseas. Fantastic service - makes you feel that really are shopping with a personal appointment. Was worried that it might be heavy to carry but actually no. 3 wonderful pieces to that would keep not just one person well fed but it does very well...
– Mr O'Riordan
- "Saucy Saucier"
- Have just taken delivery of my new Falk Saucier (18cm). It's a very attractive and extremely well made & finished piece of kit. Once seasoned I used it to make a garlic cream sauce to go with griddled garlic chicken breast and it did the job perfectly well - far easier and better than using a...
– Terence Allan